Disclaimer: I am promoting Athlinks as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review or find race reviews.
If you’ve ever participated in a running event, then you know the pain of searching for your results after the race. Sometimes the results are posted on the event’s actual website, sometimes there’s a link to the timing company’s website, or sometimes you may even have to look on the race event’s Facebook page. This can sometimes be a tedious and frustrating process, but that’s where Athlinks comes in! It’s a super handy tool that has all of your race results in one convenient location! Here’s how to get started:
- Create your account – You will first need to set up your Athlinks account. It’s super easy and it’s FREE! You can do this via desktop or even better, you can download the APP! You will just need to enter a few personal details and a profile pic and off you go!
- Claim your results – Here’s the fun part! Enter your name in the search bar and watch all of your past race results pop up! If you have a common name, you can filter by location but it’s still an easy process. Simply find your races and click on the blue “Claim” button. Note: The claiming process isn’t always instant. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks for the results to show up on your profile, but you will receive an email once it’s added.
- Follow your friends – Start following all of your running friends so you can follow their races and results. You can also search for “Rivals”. These are people who have run the same race as you. You basically have a friendly competition with them since it will show which one of you finished the race first. I think this is a cool aspect to ignite motivation between runners, although I’m not a huge fan of the word “Rivals” for some reason.
- Add your upcoming races – With Athlinks, you can search upcoming races in your area and add them to your profile. This way, all your friends can see your race calendar and who knows…you may inspire someone to run a race with you!
- Check out your stats! – Once you’re all set up, you can look at all of your stats and see how you compare to others. You’ll also have all of your PR’s in one convenient location!
Athlinks is a great tool to streamline all of your race results and keep track of your running stats. What do you think? Are you one of the 1 Million users of Athlinks?!