If you have tiny humans that LOVE Paw Patrol then you’ll want to load them up and head to the nearest Roll Patrol Road Tour! This is different than the PAW Patrol Live! Tour and bonus: It’s free! So if it’s not in your budget to attend the PAW Patrol Live! Tour then I definitely recommend checking out the Road Tour. Here’s a little preview of what awaits you and your little PAW Patrollers at the Roll Patrol Road Tour!
If you want to guarantee an entry into Adventure Bay and save yourself a little time, then preregister your family online. If not, you may have to wait in a longer line and register on a tablet at the actual event.
You will then be given a wristband and the fun will be begin!
The kids will love spending oodles of time in this life size and interactive PAW Patroller! They can spend time in the command center, look out upon Adventure Bay, pose for photo ops, take a spin on the slide, and much more!
They can also pick their favorite PAW Patrol car and pedal along a kid-sized track!
Then head over to the play table area to try out the newest PAW Patrol toys!
And have a blast at the kinetic sand table! I really loved this stuff!
And keep a lookout for an opportunity to meet your fave PAW Patrol characters!
Every location is a bit different, but at our event: Chase was on the case, Skye took to the sky, and Marshall was all fired up! You will also receive a free printed photo at your meet and greet to commemorate your day!
So was there any SWAG?!
Well the event was free so it’s kind of swag in itself. BUT we did get photos and some sweet headwear!
A couple of things to know:
- Plenty of staff were on hand to keep things safe and organized.
- The event is outside so prep for the elements. It was really hot the day we attended.
- The event is free – but preregister to guarantee entry! Also, many of the Roll Patrol events are held within another event. For example, this event was an attraction within the county fair. So fair admission prices were still in place.
- It can get crowded so be prepared!
- There’s a lot of interaction on the tour, but nothing to actually purchase (i.e. toys).
- Every location could be a little different, so what you see here may be slightly different than what would be at your event. Check the event page for more details!
Ready to hit the road? Check here for the 2017 dates and locations!
And checkout #RollPatrolTour on Instagram to see more pics of last year’s event!
Overall, I really enjoyed the event and my daughter had a blast! So I would say…mission accomplished!!
Have you experienced the PAW Patrol Roll Patrol Tour? What did you think?!
I’m off to review the next event!