Disclaimer: I received a pair of Knockaround Sport Premium Sunglasses to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!
If I were stranded on a deserted island and could only choose three things to have with me, I can say that sunglasses would definitely be one of them. A pair of shades are a necessity in my life since they are great for days when I don’t feel like putting on eye makeup or making eye contact with strangers. 😉 Plus they make me feel stylish and fabulous when I’m trying to accessorize. 🙂
So I was really excited to try out the new Knockaround Premiums Sport sunglasses because I most definitely never go for a run without grabbing a pair of sunnies. Here are three reasons why you’ll love them, too!
- Cool Colors – The Knockaround Premium Sport collection comes in all types of rad colors to match all of your cute athletic wear – and, of course, athleisure wear too! 😉 I tried the Aquamarine/Fuchsia combo and they were just right for summer activities like hangin’ by the pool and running in the bright sun. But don’t worry, they come in all black too in case you like to roll around Men in Black style. 🙂
- Comfortably Cool – Not only do they come in sweet colors, they fit comfortably and stay put during long, sweaty (Japan Summers can be rough) runs and workouts. I didn’t have any issues with them sliding or moving around during any of my activities. They also didn’t feel too tight/loose or like they were digging into my face/head.
And just in case you’re into tech and specs, I’ve included those here for your reference! (*directly from knockaround.com)
- Glossy aquamarine frames
- Fuchsia K logos
- Aquamarine rubber nose pads
- Polarized fuchsia mirrored lenses
- Super lightweight polycarbonate material
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
Still unsure? Well, I’ll also throw in that these sunny guys also survived a brutal climb up and down Mount Fuji! So if they can hold up while hiking the highest peak in Japan, then they can probably survive any activity! 🙂
Overall, I love my Knockarounds for pretty much any activity. I’ll probably grab some in a couple of other colors to keep it classy. I do recommend to keep them stored in the handy pouch that’s included or else your lenses will get scratched up or worn out looking.
For the record, the other two things I would bring on a deserted island: a person good at building boats and a large supply of margaritas. 🙂