One of the perks of being in the Generation Good community through Seventh Generation is the opportunity to host a Healthy Baby Home Party! This is your chance to share the benefits of utilizing Seventh Generation home and baby products! If you are selected to host a party, you will receive a free kit with everything you need for your gathering.
The kit contains lots of goodies from Healthy Child Healthy World, Bobble, Annie’s, Stonyfield, and of course Seventh Generation. So here are a few tips to get you started with your party!
- Go to your Generation Good dashboard and look over everything that will be expected of you throughout the campaign. This includes emailing out invitations, taking pictures, and posting on social media.
- Decide on a location and time…then get your invitation list started. It’s up to you if you would like kids to be present or not. Some hosts will hold their parties at home, restaurants, community centers, etc. I did mine at a park during the day so that kids could come, too.
- Open your kit and sort out the materials. You will have enough samples, coupons and handouts for up to 12 people. There will also be an agenda and a link to a video for your attendees to watch. You will also be provided with a bingo game and some products to give out as prizes for the winners.
- Assemble your bags and decide which prize you would like to keep for yourself. I decided to keep the dish detergent! Also look over the materials and watch the video in case anyone has any questions.
- Share info and play bingo! My kit came with a box of crackers to give as a prize, but instead I brought cupcake liners and shared them with the whole group. You could also use them as bingo markers!
But most importantly…have fun! It’s an exciting way for you and your attendees to learn healthier ways to incorporate cleaner products into your home! I enjoyed learning about the healthy home facts through the bingo game and I really loved passing out all of the SWAG! 😉
What do you think? Would you host a Healthy Baby Home Party?!
***Note: I was provided a Healthy Baby Home Party kit for free in exchange for honest reviews and social media posts. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was granted.