One of the perks of being in the Generation Good community through Seventh Generation is the opportunity to host a Healthy Baby Home Party! This is your chance to share the benefits of utilizing Seventh Generation home and baby products! If you are selected to host a party, you will receive a free kit with everything you need for your gathering.
The kit contains lots of goodies from Healthy Child Healthy World, Bobble, Annie’s, Stonyfield, and of course Seventh Generation. So here are a few tips to get you started with your party!
- Go to your Generation Good dashboard and look over everything that will be expected of you throughout the campaign. This includes emailing out invitations, taking pictures, and posting on social media.
- Decide on a location and time…then get your invitation list started. It’s up to you if you would like kids to be present or not. Some hosts will hold their parties at home, restaurants, community centers, etc. I did mine at a park during the day so that kids could come, too.
- Open your kit and sort out the materials. You will have enough samples, coupons and handouts for up to 12 people. There will also be an agenda and a link to a video for your attendees to watch. You will also be provided with a bingo game and some products to give out as prizes for the winners.
- Assemble your bags and decide which prize you would like to keep for yourself. I decided to keep the dish detergent! Also look over the materials and watch the video in case anyone has any questions.
- Share info and play bingo! My kit came with a box of crackers to give as a prize, but instead I brought cupcake liners and shared them with the whole group. You could also use them as bingo markers!
But most importantly…have fun! It’s an exciting way for you and your attendees to learn healthier ways to incorporate cleaner products into your home! I enjoyed learning about the healthy home facts through the bingo game and I really loved passing out all of the SWAG! 😉
What do you think? Would you host a Healthy Baby Home Party?!
***Note: I was provided a Healthy Baby Home Party kit for free in exchange for honest reviews and social media posts. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was granted.
So I finally decided to cash in on my free Thrive Market membership that I received through Blue Star Families (thanks again by the way). It’s basically like a Whole Foods, but even more awesome because instead of having to drive allll the way to the store and wait in line with a bunch of other crunchy folks, you can just have everything delivered right to your door! Who doesn’t like receiving packages? It’s like Christmas everyday! And to make things even awesomer…the items are closer to wholeSALE prices rather than Whole Foods prices. Double boom. Now, I will say that it is normally $59.95 per year for a membership, but it’s totally worth it because there are not only food items and baby items to choose from, but lots of health and beauty stuff too. And did I mention that it’s all delivered to you? Like you don’t actually have to leave your house…which is super amazing when you have tiny people that don’t always have patience when you are trying to compare prices or compare brands. I will also note that you can cancel your membership at any point; however, a low-income family is sponsored with every membership. See! There is good happening, too! So here is what I received in my first package…
Sweet, right?! Lemme break down what exactly came in the order and what I paid for everything. Now again, I did get a discount through Blue Star Families. Check ’em out if you haven’t. And this particular day, Thrive Market was running a free shipping promotion so I took advantage of that. They were also giving free jars of coconut oil with first time orders so that wasn’t included in the final price. They sometimes will include a different promotional gift with a first time order so be on the lookout for that so that you can maximize your savings. And they also include a catalog with each order so you can take a looksee at some of the upcoming new items that are offered each season. Okay here’s the breakdown…
So the grand total was $23.31! Yes, that’s it! Awesome stuff for a low price and it was delivered within a week. Score. And everything in the order has either been consumed or is currently being used so I would say that it is all baby/toddler approved. Go checkout Thrive Market today and as they say, “thrive on!” 😉