One of the perks of being in the Generation Good community through Seventh Generation is the opportunity to host a Healthy Baby Home Party! This is your chance to share the benefits of utilizing Seventh Generation home and baby products! If you are selected to host a party, you will receive a free kit with everything you need for your gathering.
The kit contains lots of goodies from Healthy Child Healthy World, Bobble, Annie’s, Stonyfield, and of course Seventh Generation. So here are a few tips to get you started with your party!
- Go to your Generation Good dashboard and look over everything that will be expected of you throughout the campaign. This includes emailing out invitations, taking pictures, and posting on social media.
- Decide on a location and time…then get your invitation list started. It’s up to you if you would like kids to be present or not. Some hosts will hold their parties at home, restaurants, community centers, etc. I did mine at a park during the day so that kids could come, too.
- Open your kit and sort out the materials. You will have enough samples, coupons and handouts for up to 12 people. There will also be an agenda and a link to a video for your attendees to watch. You will also be provided with a bingo game and some products to give out as prizes for the winners.
- Assemble your bags and decide which prize you would like to keep for yourself. I decided to keep the dish detergent! Also look over the materials and watch the video in case anyone has any questions.
- Share info and play bingo! My kit came with a box of crackers to give as a prize, but instead I brought cupcake liners and shared them with the whole group. You could also use them as bingo markers!
But most importantly…have fun! It’s an exciting way for you and your attendees to learn healthier ways to incorporate cleaner products into your home! I enjoyed learning about the healthy home facts through the bingo game and I really loved passing out all of the SWAG! 😉
What do you think? Would you host a Healthy Baby Home Party?!
***Note: I was provided a Healthy Baby Home Party kit for free in exchange for honest reviews and social media posts. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was granted.
Apply to become a Healthy Baby Home Party Host Today! It’s all free courtesy of Seventh Generation’s Generation Good program! Hang with your peeps and learn about maintaining a safe and healthy environment for you and your family! Seventh Generation has provided the deets below:
What is a Healthy Baby Home Party?
Seventh Generation’s home parties are powered by people like you who are focused on creating a healthy environment for the next generation. Developed with input from non-profit partner, Healthy Child Healthy World, they are a great way to get together with friends, share helpful information, and make an impact!
Healthy Baby Home Party kits are provided to all selected hosts and are filled with educational info about our environment, helpful tips, a fun game, and samples and coupons from Seventh Generation and other favorite family-friendly brands like bobble, Plum Organics and Zarbee’s Naturals.
What is the Application Process?
- Sign up at www.seventhgeneration.com to join the Generation Good community, or log in if already a member.
- Accept the Healthy Baby Home Party Application offer on your Generation Good dashboard and complete the application.
- Applicants will be notified by end of March if they have been selected to host a party, via an email to the email address assigned to their Generation Good member profile.
- All selected applicants will then need to confirm their participation by accepting the Healthy Baby Home Party Mission in Generation Good and confirming their shipping address.
- 1,900 FREE Party Kits will be distributed in this round.
- Hosting spots are open to US residents only at this time. Canadian parties are planned for later in 2016!
- Full terms and conditions are available within Generation Good in the “Healthy Baby Home Party Application” offer.
And score all of this SWAG for you and your party guests! Apply Today!
~SM *As a member of Generation Good, I receive free samples in exchange for reviews. Dope, right?