Mondays get a bad rap. 😦 I feel like most people are always dreading them or just surviving them. So that’s why I felt I needed to stick up for my beloved Mondays! Here are five reasons why I think Mondays are the best days! 🙂
- I look forward to Mondays so I can sit down and plan out my schedule and write down my goals for the week. I also like to fill in my gratitude list and check off any accomplishments from the previous week. It’s also my day to assess the mess the kids have made over the weekend and get everything organized and back in its place.
- Monday mornings are not only a time for reflection, but also an opportunity to get caught up on Bible Study homework, devotionals, and prayer. (with coffee of course) 😉
- If you’ve ever been through a workout program, you’ve probably heard the phrase “Never Miss A Monday”. It’s always nice to start off the week feeling strong and accomplished by a good workout! I often have to workout with my kids, so Monday is the one day of the week that I know I get time to workout or run solo!
- On occasional Mondays, I get to meet up with some other moms for coffee or breakfast. It’s a nice little weekday morning outing and it’s so fun you forget it’s Monday!
- Okay, this should come as no surprise – but the #1 reason why I love Mondays? It’s mail day! Which means all the swag and other goodies will be delivered! Yes, I get mail other days of the week too – but since I get no mail on Sundays it’s nice to wake up to packages on Monday! And Hello – It’s also a day to show off the Swag! aka – #MedalMonday